0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit. Find out more
8 cylinders AC STAG Qmax Basic (non OBD) autogas conversion kit for up to 250HP sequential injection engines
Best quality AC STAG 8 cylinder autogas LPG conversion set dedicated for cars with sequential injection engines up to 250 horsepower contain following components:
- AC STAG QMAX Basic 8 cylinders autogas ECU controller with wiring, gas switch, MAP sensor and level sender - without connection to car ECU OBD (which is not very important for experienced installers)
- AC STAG R01 250HP sequential gas injection reducer with 8mm inlet and outlet electrovalve temperature sensor and accessories
- 2x AC STAG 4 cylinders W01 2 Ohm injector rails with nozzles, manifold nozzles and mounting accessories.
STAG-300 QMAX BASIC is a new, economic line of the Q-generation. Designed for 5-8 cylinder engines with indirect fuel injection. Its features include an advanced technical design, representative for the line of Q-generation controllers, combined with an economic package of built-in functions..
Features of QMAX BASIC
- equipped with ISA3 autoadaptation system
- supported by Ac STAG software
- supported by mobile applications: StagMobile and GasComputer
- compatible with ISA2
- competitive price.
Designed for automotive
The processor has been designed and manufactured for use only in automotive applications which possess excellent performance parameters.
Innovative ISA3 autoadaptation system
ISA3 is an innovative approach to autoadaptation, which is based on the real time of petrol injection pulses.
- a specially designed map of correction, which is independent of rpm corrections vs. injection pulsing,
- precise acquisition of the reference map for petrol pulsing, taking into account engine temperature,
- identification of the closed and open loop mode in real time.
Compatible with ISA2
Compatible with the older STAG-300 ISA 6 and 8 controllers with respect to the harness compatibility. It can be used as a replacement. Replacement of the older controller with STAG-300 QMAX BASIC is performed in the Plug&Play mode - just disconnect the old controller (e.g. the damaged one) and connect the new one. You get a new generation system without any modification to the harness.
Safety for many years
The longest guarantee in the STAG range, which confirms the excellence of the controller.
Customers Also Viewed