Solar Panel Kit 120W SUNBANK
- Next working day delivery available
- 10.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Solar Panel Kit 120W SUNBANK
Energy on demand
Complete solar panel kit allows keeping the batteries charged with no need of using the mains hookups. Set is dedicated to motorhomes, boats, yachts, summer houses, campsites, etc.
The solar kit consisting of a rigid 120W monocrystalline module with solar cables and the suitable charge regulator - PWM or MPPT. Battery connection cables with pre-wired lug and terminal, mounting brackets and adhesive to fix the panels to the surface. With the kit we can freely use appliances inside the van(12V) such as LED TV, LED lighting, chargers, compressor refrigerators with a thermostat, etc. for several hours a day.
The kit includes:
- Monocrystalline 120W solar panel
- User-defined charge controllers: Epever 10A PWM / Victron 10A PWM / Victron Smart Solar MPPT 75/15A
- Solar cables 2x5m x 4mm MC4 with terminals
- Set of battery cables 2x2m - 4mm with connectors
- Set of mounting brackets with roof grommet for solar cables
- SIKA adhesive for gluing elements that fasten solar parts
Efficient photovoltaic module
SUNBANK 120W monocrystalline solar panel shows excellent electrical and structural properties. Its dimensions, shape and flexible design make it achieve its efficiency when mounted on any type of surface. The dark-colored surface of the panel allows it to better absorb sunlight and return the stored energy more efficient.
- Peak power [W]: 120
- Module efficiency: 20.80%
- Max power voltage - Max Vmp [V]: 19.86
- Max current - Imp [A]: 6.04
- Open circuit voltage - Voc [V]: 23.70
- Short-circuit current - Isc [A]: 6.23
- Length [mm]: 1510
- Width [mm]: 670
- Depth [mm]: 3
MPPT charge controller
A solar charge controller collects energy from photovoltaic panels and stores it in batteries. Thanks to the use of the latest and fastest technology, the MPPT SmartSolar charger regulator maximizes the amount of yielded energy and sends it intelligently to fully charge the batteries in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar keeps the battery topped up and in good condition, extending its life.
The MPPT Victron SmartSolar charger allows you to recharge even a badly depleted battery. Works already at zero battery voltage, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
MPPT vs PWM
MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) regulators optimize the voltage from the solar panels so that the batteries receive the maximum amount of energy. The maximum power point or optimum conversion voltage varies with changes in light intensity, temperature, and other factors. The digital optimization process performed by the MPPT controller quickly finds and adapts to the maximum power point thanks to advanced electronics, microprocessor circuits and complex work algorithms which explains their high price in relation to PWM controllers. MPPT regulators have an efficiency of 93-97% in converting power from a solar panel.
PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) controllers are significantly cheaper than MPPT controllers, but they have losses of power conversion from the solar panel up to 60%. This is because PWM controllers do not optimize the voltage flowing to the battery, making them a poor choice for larger panels, but with smaller systems the price significantly affects their choice.
MPPT Smart Solar specification:
- Model: MPTT Smart Solar 75V | 15A
- Battery voltage [V]: 12V or 24V (auto)
- Automatic battery disconnection
- Maximum load current [A]: 15 A
- Max power of module [W]: 12V battery -> 220W, 24V battery -> 440W
- Max voltage of module [V]: 75V
- Own consumption: 12V - 25 mW | 24V - 15 mW
- Adjustable absorption charging : 14,4V / 28,8V
- Adjustable quiescent charging : 13,7V / 27,4V
- Disconnection on discharge:11,1V / 22,2V lub Battery Life
- Temperature compensation: -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
- IP65 protection class
- Flexible charging algorithm
- Protection against reverse battery polarity (fuse), too high temperature and output short-circuit
- Working temperature: -35C - +60C
Regulator assembly and dimensions
- Dimensions WxHxD [mm] 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Weight [kg] 0.65 kg
- Vertical mounting wall bracket, intended for indoor use
SIKA Adhesive for gluing the elements that fasten the solar sets
You are able to fit parts easily to multiple surfaces
Manual & description here
Mounting brackets with roof grommet for solar cables/cords
Waterproof roof adapter for mounting on the roof. Perfect for 4-12mm cable. It has IP68 protection.
Set of mounting brackets, allows to mount the panel on the roof of your van.
Solar cables set
2X5m 1X4MM2 wiring set with connectors
The kit is used to connect the photovoltaic module with the voltage regulator. The set includes two 5m sections. 4mm2 solar cable in red and black sheath, ended on one side with high-quality serial connectors.