STAG AFR Lambda sensor with controller
- 1.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
AC STAG AFR Lambda Wideband UEGO Controller
- BOSCH LS 44026 Lambda Sensor
- STAG AFR Wideband UEGO Controller
- Wiring loom for STAG AFR
- Additional wires for connecting to lambda control systems (STAG-50, AEB175)
- Metal ring with thread and locking bolt to weld on exhaust manifold for mounting lambda sensor
- Exhaust pipe mounting bracket for mounting lambda sensor on exhaust temporarily
- Connection diagram
The STAG AFR controller for wideband oxygen sensors has been designed to determine the air-to-fuel ratio (AFR) for an internal combustion engine, based on the measurement of oxygen in the exhaust gas. The kit is used in combination with a wideband oxygen sensor that can be installed in engines with various fueling options, e.g. unleaded petrol, Diesel, LPG/CNG, natural gas, methanol and ethanol.
In most cars with indirect fuel injection, the ECU does not control AFR at high engine load, which can lead to the reduction of power in the engine, increased fuel consumption or even damage to the engine if the fueling system (e.g. autogas installation) is not adjusted correctly.
The STAG AFR controller for wideband oxygen sensors allows fine-tuning of, the engine operation curves, or autogas systems, so that the AFR ratio is kept at an optimum level to ensure the maximum engine power at normal fuel consumption. With the fast measurement of Lambda coefficient, it is possible to control the air-to-fuel ratio both under stable and transient conditions.
The system reads the following parameters:
• AFR ratio,
• Lambda value,
• oxygen content.
The STAG AFR kit has been designed for quick installation and removal. The power supply is provided from the lighter receptacle (12V) and communication with a PC requires a standard USB interface, RS232 interface or Bluetooth. The module is operated through a special, dedicated application compatible with Windows, which is user-friendly and easy to use, offering additional benefits of the system.
1. adjustment of the fuel system of carburetor and injection based fueling systems,
2. calibration of autogas systems in any generation available on the market,
3. diagnostics of fuel systems,
4. diagnostics of factory-mounted oxygen sensors,
5. control of the AFR to the engine,
6. calibration of chip-tuning systems.
„For AFR users, we have provided a mobile application that makes using the of wideband oxygen sensor more even easier profitable and comfortable. The app works on Android version 4.XX (about 90% of all Android phones)”.
Software and manuals:
- STAG_AFR_Wiring_diagram_ENG.pdf - Wiring diagram for STAG AFR Wideband Lambda controller
- M6M_0255_24_04_2015_PL_EN_.pdf - User manual ald setup documents - (Polish, English)
- SetupAcAfr-1.0.0.exe - Setup software for STAG AFR Lambda controller
- AFR Mobile 1.0.apk - Mobile app for Android to show Lambda readings
Mobile app screen: