0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit. Find out more
Prins eVP-500 Electronic Reducer 500HP
The Prins electronic Variable Pressure (eVP) reducer is a patented state of the art product ready to transform the LPG market. Not only does the Prins electronic Variable Pressure reducer surpass competitors in terms of capacity (eVP-500 supports 400-500hp), it also extends the benefits of an electronically controlled system like the VSI system by bringing the possibility to fully control the system pressure.
To convert new, extremely downsized DI engines the need to dynamically vary the system pressure in the LPG system becomes much more urgent.
The Prins electronic Variable Pressure Reducer is able to continuously adjust the system pressure to the demands of the VSI system by use of smart algorithms.
- Unique, patented, next-generation concept
- High performance (>300kW / 400-500hp) even at lower coolant temperatures.
- Fully dynamic output pressure (0 – 5.5 Bar)
- Pressure adjustment via software
- No pressure loss even at higher flows
- No fuel cut-off pressure peaks
- No pressure drift over time
- Compact design (slightly larger than a soft drink can)
- All connections made in the same direction for easy routing of hoses and cables
- Durable light-weight plastic housing
- No diaphragm (no humming, no diaphragm rupture)
- Replaceable filter (easily accessible from top)
- No MAP connection required
- Standard coolant temperature sensor
- Integrated safety pressure relief valve
- Pressure reducer also acts as lock-off valve
|Type||Single stage electronic LPG pressure reducer|
|Fuel type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)|
|Dimensions||Ø56mm x 142mm|
|Input pressure (Abs.)||300-2500 kPa|
|Output pressure (Abs.)||0 -550 kPa/0-5 Bar , adjustable (software limited between 50-350kPa/0.5-3.5Bar)|
|Fuel flow rate||>100 kg/h at 60°C ECT and 50 liter/min coolant flow|
|Pressure relieve valve||585 ±50 kPa (acc.to R67-01)|
|Operating temperatures||-40 to +125°C|
|Gas inlet||Different inlet adapters to support all markets|
|Gas outlet||16 mm hose connection (11/12 mm variant also available)|
|Coolant connections||(2x) 16mm hose connection|
|MAP Reference||Not required|
|Temperature sensor type||R-NTC at 20˚C is 2500Ω|
Reducer works only with Prins AFC Software v2 and newer. Detailed instructions available upon request.
Prins product number: 180/030001/C
Customers Also Viewed