LNG Cryogenic Tank
- 255.00 KGS
LNG Cryogenic Tank 200 - 450 Litres capacity
Liquid Natural Gas is a methane gas under very low temperature around -165deg. Celsius which needs to be stored in cryogenic tanks as the offered one.
|Net capacity [L]||Length (mm)||Weight empty (kg)||Weight filled (kg)||Max working pressure (bar)||Hold time (days)|
- First European tank on the market equipped with a cryogenic solenoid valve according to ECE ONU R110.
- Horizontal fuel tank for use with liquid natural gas (LNG) with a capacity ranging from 200 to 450 litres (see configuration table on the next page).
- Preset tank for left or right filling connections which allows warehouse stocks management and a fast mechanical assembly.
- Maximum performance in terms of reliability, strength and durability of the tank.
- Electronic level indicator with 8 bright leds.
- Super insulation system with high vacuum which providesa low rate of evaporation.
- Automatic fuel excess flow valve according to R110 regulation.
- Protective cover with security key which protects the filling connections and control unit.
- A proximity sensor which stops the engine to ensure safe and rapid filling.
- Equipped with 4 relief valves.
- A signal output level indicator 0-5 V allows communication with the engine control unit for the calculation of an average fuel economy.
- Support bracket for tank installation on vehicles according to R110 regulation.
- Heat exchanger / external evaporator.
- External piping connections for system assembly on vehicles.
VS1 - Primary Relief Valve 16bar
VS2 - Secondary Relief Valve 18bar
VS3 - Filling piping Security Relief Valve
VS4 - Venting piping Security Relief Valve
V2 - Vent Valve
PV - Evacuation Port
EC - Economizer
V1 - Liquid Valve
EFV - Excess Flow Valve
AV - Automatic cut off valve
VUN - Check Valve
FILL - Filling Receptacle
VENT - Vent Receptacle
M - Pressure Gauge
I - Level gauge
TI - Level transmitter
PT - Pressure transmitter
MS - Magnetic sensor