KME TWIN 395HP (209kW) Dual High Power Reducer (Vaporizer)
New, high-power reducer which is developed on the basis of a two combined reducers. TWIN is dedicated to high-power engines (up to 410 HP) especially to engines after tuning and turbocharged engines. Double gas pressure stabilization system on the reducer outlet ensures the right gas amount with the stable parameters. It is intended to be used in engines that are characterized by large temporary gas intakes. It is characterized by small pressure decrease when the LPG delivery is high (0,2 bar when 350HP).
- Max Engine Power: 290kW/395HP
- Outlet pressure range: 0.6 to 1.7 BAR
- Liquid Gas Inlet Diameter: 2x 6mm (M10x1)
- Vapour Gas Outlet Diameter: 2x 12mm
Reducer box contain:
- KME Twin Autogas Reducer/Vaporizer/Regulator
- 2x 6mm input electrovalve (solenoid) with mounting bolts
- 4x 6mm olive and M10 barrel nut
- 2x Super-seal electrovalve plug with wire
- 2x Reducer Mounting Bracket with washer and nut
- 2x Nipple M10 x M10
- Y shape plastic vacuum splitter
Works very well on a 500hp car
Highly recommend it
Its cold In Canada and to date none of the reducers we install have been able to put out in our winters, this reducer changes that! GMC 3500 with a 6.0 L engine 17000 lbs in the back,- 20 outside we ran at 5900 rpm for a long time and it never skipped a beat.
last week converted bmw x5 4.8is
and try this new product.
lpg pressure on max load drops from 1.2bar to 1.0bar..
so very good result
tomas lpg installer
Customers Also Viewed