AMR M7 575HP LPG Pressure Reducer
- 2.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
AMR M7 Model 575HP LPG Pressure Reducer for Vapour Sequential Injection Systems
with built-in solenoid valve, exchangeable filter and temperature sensor.
The most powerful LPG Autogas Reducer (Regulator, Vapourizer, Converter) on the market!
Designed with use of highest quality components for reliability and endurance. Extremely compact and powerful.
Complies with European ECE R67 standards and Australian AS/NZS 1425:2013
- engine power from 70BHP (50KW) to 575BHP (430KW)
- adjustable working pressure range 1-2.7 bar
- unit comes factory pre-set at 1.5 bar
- max inlet pressure 2.55 Mpa
- operating temperature -40 to +120 deg. Celsius
- gas inlet thread 1/4 NPF with 8mm brass pipe adapter
- 12mm gas outlet
- 16mm water elbows
- lock off solenoid 12V DC
- 2.3KG assembled weight
- size: 135mm diameter and 75mm thick
- has side and back mount holes M8 thread
- comes with mounting bracket, stud, washer, and nut
- comes with temperature sensor with plug
ECE 67 European Certification TUV SUD for AMR M7 Reducer:
Porsche Cayenne 4.5 Liter V8 Turbo with AMR M7 reducer fitted:
Was looking for a big capacity reducer then discovered this one . Fitted on a 6.2 LSA Boosted to 12psi doesn't quite handle it on the top end but hey that's what the petrol switch is for. Well made and made right where i live , surprise surprise
Works great up to 7500 rpm, 1.2Bar Boost on this car.
Solid well made unit.
AMR is keep pressure and temperature high over 6000 rpmfor big-v8...I use again...
Handled highly modified Cayenne with no problems. Keeping high temperature and steady output pressure. Will definitely use again!
HI...here have many Big-v-8, Ford,dodge, Gmc with Torque and lot HP...we have need reducer for more 350 hp. AMR is quality part and approuved for -40c. (canada)....Thank s Greg !