8CYL: Vialle LSi - Liquid Injection Kit
- Available within 2-5 working days
- 10.00 KGS
8 Cylinders Vialle LSi - Liquid LPG Conversion Kit
The LSi kit contains everything except the single hole tank.
Choose the tank from: Single Hole Tank Range and contact us to receive our best offers on complete kits with tanks.
- LiquidSi is an unique and innovative LPG system that injects LPG in liquid phase in the engine. This results in a higher performance and greater driveability than conventional LPG systems.
- LiquidSi works well in extreme conditions, as its performance is not infl uenced by high or low temperatures, the autogas mix or humidity.
- LiquidSi is maintenance free. LiquidSi can be installed on all modern multipoint petrol engines, including turbo charged engines, lean burn engines and Euro5 engines.
- This results in an ultimate reliable system, giving you lots of driving pleasure and fuel costs savings for a long time. LiquidSi is available at a very competitive price.
Great performance - Easy install - No maintenance
- NO reducer, no struggling with gas pressure, calibration and periodital adjustment
- NO vapour gas filters, very long maintanance period
- NO need of valve care systems and lubrications (cold gas injection)
- Very precise gas dosing due to liquid nature (easier to measure than vapour)
- Cold gas injection = air load cooling = improved performance (turbo)
- State of the art technology using liquid autogas injection
- Higher performance & better driveability than conventional vapour LPG injection
- Quick Installation (no wires cutting, no water hoses cutting/connecting, no reducer installation, ready made connectors)
- Reduce your fuel costs up to 50%
- Maintenance free
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- System warranty: standard 2 years with maximum of 100.000 km
- Competitive price
How it works:
Idea and system is very simple, special pressure pump integrated with multivalve fits standard single hole tanks (cylinders and toroidals internal and external). Pump is pumping liquid LPG gas through gas line directly to special injectors. Liquid gas is injected to manifold. System is controlled by separate ECU.
Power on petrol in compare to Liquid Gas (LSi):
More video manuals:
Manual and Software: