6CYL ECU: KING (AEB) MP6C
- 2.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
5-6 Cylinders AEB KING MP6C Autogas Controller Unit
MP6C is a high performing ECU and represents the evolution of AEB2568D
MP6C ECU has been designed for 5-6 -cylinder timed sequential multipoint injection vehicles. While running on gas, the MP6C reads fuel injection timing and gas temperature pressure and calculates the e Gas quantity that has to be injected in gaseous form in the intake manifold to obtain the same performance the vehicle would offer when running on petrol.
Thanks to the OBD communication protocol, the MP6C reads some original ECU parameters for better adapting the system and compensate the drifts and aging of the mechanical components of the Gas system.Furthermore, through the OBD connection the calibration software can be used to monitor several engine parameters and eventual errors in the engine control system
MP6C is equipped with a diagnosis system for all Gas components, whose status can be checked during the installation of the system and in any moment of the engine lifetime through the calibration software. This feature may prevent malfunctioning problems and facilitates technical maintenance.
In addition, the calibration tool offers guided procedures for simplifying the system installation and calibration.
Thanks to the combination of the PTMAP sensor, the installation steps are simplified and the costs highly reduced.MP6C has got a compact case that allows an easy installation in the engine compartment. The ecu is equipped with a 60-PIN new generation automotive connector, with a high IP protection degree (6K9K) against water infiltrations and an easy-leverage system for cable connection/disconnection. The cable is characterized by a security system on the connector that prevents accidental release of the wiring.
- Supply voltage: Vbatt=10÷16V.
- Operating temperature: -40÷110°C.
- Current absorption with the actuators disabledi: Imax=0.5 A
- Current absorption on standby mode: Istandby <5uA
- IP protection degree: IPX9k
- Power relais placement on cable
- Cut injector with free wires
- 5 or 6 gas injectors with the following characteristics Imax=6, Vbatt,max=16Vc
- 2 power outputs for gas solenoid valves
* Pmax=25W, Imax=2A (power and maximum current for each output with two outputs enabled)
* Pmax=50W, Imax=4A (power and maximum current with just one output enabled)
- Gas pressure sensor: 463500000, 463059000, 463505000
- MAP sensor: 463500000, 463059000, 463505000, the car’s original sensor
- Level sensor: AEB level sensor, 0-90Ohm standard sensor, not standard sensor
- Reduction gear temperature sensor: AEB sensor type 369
- Gas temperature sensor: AEB type sensor (4.7kOhm)
- Oxygen sensor reading in voltage: 0-1V, 0-5V, 5-0V, 0.8-1.6V, 2.5-3.5V
OBD communication: ISO15765 on CAN line; KWP2000 and ISO9141 on K-Line
Management of AEB119B type switch.
2006/28/CE 10R-03 67R-01 110R-00
- control unit
- Gas pressure integrated sensor + MAP
- switch with push button
- bag of accessories