0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit. Find out more
Polmocon 360-668-60Liters Cylindrical LPG Tank
Polmocon LPG tanks are used for storing the fuel mixture of liquid propane and butane for engines in cars, delivery vehicles, lorries and buses.
Cylindrical LPG tanks for combined multivalves with a round fitting connector installed on the left or right side of the tank. Used for the storage of the fuel mixture of liquid propane-butane for petrol engines in cars, delivery vehicles and lorries.
Cylindrical tanks may be used in vehicles which do not allow for installation of toroidal tanks (no typical spare wheel recess, e.g. Honda CRV - spare wheel on the door) and also if the vehicle owner intends to have both spare wheel and gas tank. They are installed as chassis components, situated within the space of the vehicle frame.
|Part number||Diameter [mm]||Lenght[mm]||Capacity [Liters/US Gallons]||Usable capacity V80% [Liters/US Gallons]||Mass [kg/lb]|
Multivalve is NOT included.
- I class tanks
- Calculated and test pressure: 30 bar
- Operating pressure: 25 bar
- Safety valve minimum flow capacity 18,55 Nm 3/min at 30 bar
- Homologation: Regulamin ECE 67R01
- cylindrical tank frame
- other - to be arranged
- Customized vesions of the tanks to be arranged
Polmocon tanks advantages:
- larger LPG capacity with similar dimensions
- innovative, simple, single-point installation
- wide range of used fittings (MVA and 4-hole)
- various installation configurations (lying, pendant, standing)
Customers Also Viewed