10kg (24.5L) Refillable Composite Gas Bottle All EU
- 5.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
10kg (24.5 Litres) Safely Refillable Ultra Lightweight Composite Gas Cylinder Calor and Shell type inlet with all Europe adapters
Safely refillable composite LPG gas bottles with standard British UK POL outlet, continental Shell style outlet and adapters to refill bottle in Europe including UK.
Cylinder can be used used for BBQ, camping, cooking, heating at home, on campervan, caravan, motorhome, boat or for industrial burners and blowtorches.
This cylinder is equipped with automatic OPD valve (Overfill Protection Device) which automatically stops refilling pump when the gas level reaches 80%.
Comes with all adapters which allow to refill bottle at any LPG station using standard refilling gun. UK and Euro adapters are very long - they do not block latest style filling nozzles like on the other bottles.
Bottle can be used with UK Calor-style and older Shell soft regulators.
Main advantages of composite cylinder:
- Safe refuelling propane butane cylinder for cooking, heating and many more, thanks to overfill protection valve
- Ultra low weight
- No rust
- Explosion proof in fire
- Great look
- Easy gas level control, transparent walls
- Cleaning and painting is not required
Specification of 24,5 Litres safe refill bottle:
- Gas capacity: Propane - 10,8kg Butane - 12,9kg
- Water capacity: 24,5 litres
- Usable capacity (80%): 20 litres
- Height: 583mm
- Diameter: 310mm
- Empty weight: 5,2kg
- No adapter - Shell W21.8mm x 1/14 LH (G.8 standard)
- Nut adapter (included) - G5/8 LH UK POL
- UK filling adapter (included) - W21.8 RH (Autogas standard)
- Italian Dish adapter (included)
- ACME 1 1/4" adapter (included) - W21.8 RH (Autogas standard)
- Euroconnector adapter (included)
- Install and hand tight filling adapter. Note: rotate anticlockwise to screw adapter in.
- Make sure that the bottle is standing vertically and it is levelled.
- Connect refilling gun - align nozzle with lugs, twist clockwise and secure lever.
- Open gas valve - you will hear small amount of gas transferring to the bottle - this is normal.
- Hold refuelling button until pump stops - bottle holds about 20L of gas.
- Fully close the valve, slowly release the leaver, disconnect filling nozzle and you are good to go!
Safety relief valve included! - this is the protection valve releasing the gas if the pressure exceeds 27bar
Cylinders conform to ISO 11119-3:2013 and ADR/RID requirements (UE directive 2010/35/EU):